Logan says..

If you read this, I want you to know that I will not share. I do not care if you have a boyfriend. in the end you still have me and when you're in bed and you're lonely, close your eyes and imagine that I'm with you, you said that everything will go well. If I do not respond to your messages it does not mean that I do not concern myself with you, it's just that I have so many messages that it is difficult to respond to everyone, I read and smile :). I repeat: you are mine. I do not agree with you. I love you're posts and I love being part of your life. You make all of mine. Do not let anyone hurt you .For you not deserve it. When I get messages "You're fake", "I hate you" .. it hurt me! But I always try to remember the love you have for me and that makes me smile. ALWAYS. I make mistakes and I'm sorry for that. Smile and be happy because I see you and you're in my life. Always smiling. YOU ARE MINE. Thank you for everything that followed me from the beginning.

I miss you Logan, distance is nothing when you're something.
Love you more.. 

Postingan Populer